- 1 raw 500gram lobster tail, diced into bite sizes pieces
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 x tspn vinegar
- 2 x tblspn oil
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tblspn soy sauce
- ¼ tsp fresh grated ginger
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Add all the dipping sauce ingredients together in a bowl, mix well.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl and add in vinegar.
- Place flour in a separate bowl.
- Place oil in a frypan on medium heat.
- Lightly coat lobster in flour, then cover in egg mixture and back into flour. Repeat this step for each piece of lobster.
- Place coated lobster into fry pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the tempura lobster with the dipping sauce.