Lobster & Prawn Linguini
- 300grams linguini
- 2 raw 500gram lobsters
- 500grams whole prawns
- 2 tblspn olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 chilli (seeded)
- 3 large tomatoes diced
- 3 tsp parsley chopped
- 2 ½ lemon juice
- salt and pepper to season
- parmesan cheese and lemon wedges to serve
- Cook linguine in a large pot with salted water until al dente. Strain and set aside.
- Meanwhile on a medium heat, place oil in a fry pan and heat for one minute. Remove lobster and prawn meat from the shell and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add one clove of garlic, prawns and lobster to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes. Remove seafood to a bowl and keep covered.
- Finely chop remaining garlic and chilli and place in the heated pan with 2 x tsp of olive oil and stir for one minute. Add in diced tomatoes and parsley, sauté for five minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper to season.
- Return lobster & prawn meat back to the pan, combine and cook for two minutes or until seafood is cooked through.
- Place cooked pasta in a large serving bowl and pour over seafood. Toss to mix and serve with parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.